Gluten free Coffee Cinnamon Loaf.
You can have Gluten free Coffee Cinnamon Loaf using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Coffee Cinnamon Loaf
- You need 2 cups of White Rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of White corn flour.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 of Eggs large at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of Softened unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 9 of Dates large seedless.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of Coffee powder Nescafé.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk or as required.
- It’s 1 cup of Raisins black.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnut chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey or as preferred.
Gluten free Coffee Cinnamon Loaf step by step
- Preheat cooker / oven. I used cooker. Preheating time in medium 20 minutes. In a bowl, soak dates in 1/4 cup hot water. Add 3 teaspoons coffee and mix completely. Let the dates sit for 15 minutes..
- In a bowl, take the flours, cinnamon powder, baking powder, baking soda. Sift the flour thoroughly before use. Keep aside..
- In another bowl, take butter, whisk. Then add eggs. Whisk until frothy. Add in honey..
- Add the dates along with the coffee mixture..
- Whisk all together gently..
- Add in the sifted dry ingredients gradually to the wet ingredients while mixing gently to a smooth cake batter. Add milk to adjust the batter consistency. Batter shouldn’t be tight nor pouring. A smooth creamy texture preferred..
- Add the chopped walnuts and raisins while reserving half and reserve the remaining for the final step..
- Line a parchment sheet inside a loaf tin. Pour in the cake batter in the tin. Tap the tin in a flat hard surface twice. Place it in a preheated cooker. Cover and bake in medium to high for 40 minutes or until loaf is baked. Do a toothpick insertion test..
- Take out the baked cake from the cooker. Gluten free Coffee Loaf cake is ready. Cool it completely and then cut into slices..
recipe by Swathi Joshnaa Sathish @cookpad