You can have chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate mousse
- You need 200 grams of chocolate morcels (i use bunnies and eggs leftovers from easter ).
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
chocolate mousse step by step
- place a medium sauce pan with water in the stove.
- inside of the medium pan place a smaller one with the chocolate and the butter.
- stir until melts.
- add the yolks one by one and stir continually.
- add the sugar stir well and take from the heat.
- beat the whites until fluffy and double in volume.
- add the withes to the chocolate mixture and mix slowly and carefully (to not lose the nice volume ).
- take to fridge 4hours before serve.
recipe by sandra.vazsilva.5 @cookpad