Double chip walnut mug cake. This week I'll be showing you how to make an eggless Double Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie Mug Cake! This is an absolutely delicious recipe to. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
Just add water, stir, and microwave for a delicious cake in a cup. Mug Cakes & Cups Cake is for life, not just birthdays. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Mug Cake. You can cook Double chip walnut mug cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Double chip walnut mug cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flapjacked pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 scoop of Quest chocolate protein powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- It’s 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 3.5 g of chopped walnut pieces.
- You need 7 g of SF chocolate chips.
- It’s 7 g of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of water.
These Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are made with my new favorite sugar substitute Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes are sure to please the whole family, topped with banana, chocolate Go nuts this holiday season with Dates & Walnut loaf Cake. I think pumpkin and chocolate are often an This mug cake has especially interesting base ingredients, like walnuts and shredded coconut! Cuddle up with this hot chocolate mug cake on a chilly night. This simple mug cake with chocolate chips and walnuts is ready in minutes.
Double chip walnut mug cake step by step
- 1/ cup of baking mix.
- 1 scoop of Quest chocolate powder.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 3.5 g of walnut pieces.
- 7 g of SF chocolate chips.
- 7 g of white chocolate chips.
- Add water start with 1/4 cup add more little by little, you want to be somewhere between cookie dough consistency and cake batter.
- Spray a microwave safe container. This is a ceramic soup bowl it seems to work better than mugs. Place in microwave for 1 minute.
- MFP information for your record keeping.
recipe by Honeybeelifting @cookpad
You can use other types of nuts as well, depending on your taste. I usually use walnuts for this yummy mug cake, because I have them in my freezer, but any kind of nut will do. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make Add hazelnut chocolate spread in the middle of the batter or mini chocolate chips.