Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗. In a separate bowl, whisk together your dressing and pour over the salad. Toss to lightly coat and dig in! This salad tastes great straight from the mixing bowl and can also be.
Place a lid on the jar and shake well. Pour desired amount over the salad, a little at a time (you may. To make this Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad recipe, simply… Make the salad. You can make Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗
- You need 200 gr of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 100 gr of cheese feta.
- You need 50 gr of walnuts.
- You need of —–.
- It’s of For cranberry sauce.
- It’s 200 gr of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 100 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Combine the shredded Brussels, cooked quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and shallot in a large bowl. To help offset the sweetness, I topped the salad with some crumbled feta flavored with. If your Brussels sprouts are large, cut them in half. —Ellen Ruzinsky, Yorktown Heights, New York. This is a great way to cook brussels sprouts.
Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 instructions
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, bake in oven with salt and pepper for 20-30 minutes..
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes, nuts into small pieces..
- Sauce. Boil water, add sugar and berries. Cook it until thickened..
- Add the sauce to the salad..
I like the balance of flavors. I would try plumping the cranberries first before adding them to the cooked brussels sprouts. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad-Thinly Shaved Brussels Sprouts With Apple, Dried Cranberries, Sunflower Seeds, Parmesan Cheese, And A Simple Maple Mustard Dressing. This Easy Brussels Sprouts Salad Is The Perfect Side Dish For Fall Or The Holidays. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad-thinly shaved brussels sprouts with apple, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, Parmesan cheese, and a simple maple mustard dressing.