Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. These Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars are made with an oatmeal crust & crumble with a creamy pumpkin pie filling! You'll go nuts for these gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan pumpkin pie bars. I've been blogging for over seven years now.
Crisp crust, flavorful pumpkin center – the perfect pumpkin pie for your holiday meals. How to make these Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe. You can cook Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- It’s of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- It’s 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
Mix together the ingredients for the dough in a. This gluten-free pumpkin pie bars easy to make and healthy! This is why we're so excited to share this gluten-free pumpkin pie recipe with you. Readers, who have made it, comment that their families happily ate this pie without noticing any difference, and, even better, they tell us they'd make it again!
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free instructions
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie bars have all of your favorite flavors from pumpkin pie made with an easy gluten-free graham cracker crust. The recipe also has a dairy-free option. Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by Schär. While I'm not gluten free, I do love to experiment while baking (as you probably know). After collecting your responses from my reader survey, I was surprised that many of you are indeed I promise to try and include more gluten free options for you in the future, like these super delish pumpkin pie bars.