Coffee-Flavored Chocolate Truffles For Valentine's Day.
You can make Coffee-Flavored Chocolate Truffles For Valentine's Day using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Coffee-Flavored Chocolate Truffles For Valentine's Day
- It’s 165 grams of Dark chocolate (3 bars).
- It’s 90 ml of Heavy cream (35% cream or low-fat).
- You need 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mizuame syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 of Cocoa powder.
Coffee-Flavored Chocolate Truffles For Valentine's Day instructions
- Finely chop up the chocolate and add it to a bowl. If you choose to melt the chocolate in the microwave beforehand, you can just break it into blocks instead..
- Place the cream, mizuame and instant coffee into a saucepan and heat it up until the mixture is just about to come to a boil but turn the heat off before the boiling point..
- Pour the cream mixture into the bowl from Step 1 and mix everything together with a rubber spatula. Lastly, add the butter, which should be warmed to room temperature, and mix it in so that you don't fold in any air as well..
- Pour the mixture from Step 3 into a tray lined with parchment paper or cling film and leave the mixture to chill and set in the refrigerator. Once chilled, take the truffles out, cut into your desired size, and dust with cocoa powder..
- ＊Addendum: I adjusted the amounts of chocolate and cream. ※ Please adjust the amount of mizuame syrup according to the sweetness of the chocolate that you're using..
- Please keep an eye on the chocolate if you are melting it in the microwave..
- The butter and mizuame is added to achieve a melt-in-the-mouth texture. If you want these truffles to come out the best that they can be then I sincerely recommend adding both of these ingredients..
- You can make this recipe with low-fat cream but just be careful not to let it boil or it could cause the chocolate to separate..
- I used Meiji brand dark chocolate. It makes great truffles and isn't overly sweet..
- Please check out, "Dense Earl Grey Flavored Chocolate Truffles." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143356-dense-earl-grey-flavored-chocolate-truffles.
- And, "Simple Not-Too-Sweet Chocolate Truffles." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143317-simple-not-too-sweet-chocolate-truffles.
- Orange-Flavored Truffles,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143337-subtly-sweet-orange-flavored-chocolate-truffles.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad