Ama-Easter Buns – Easter Buns – Paasbolletjies.
You can cook Ama-Easter Buns – Easter Buns – Paasbolletjies using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ama-Easter Buns – Easter Buns – Paasbolletjies
- Prepare 1000ml of Cake Flour.
- It’s 5 ml of Salt.
- You need 3 ml of Mixed Spice.
- It’s 3 ml of Cinnamon.
- You need 60 ml of Sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of Butter or Margarine.
- Prepare 10 g of yeast (1 pack).
- Prepare 375 ml of Lukewarm Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- It’s 125-250 ml of Raisons.
- It’s of To make crosses.
- It’s 125 ml of Cake Flour.
- You need 10 ml of Icing Sugar.
- You need 80 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Top glase.
- It’s of Warm Apricot Jam or sugar water.
Ama-Easter Buns – Easter Buns – Paasbolletjies step by step
- Take your milk add yeast, then your salt, sugar. Make sure the sugar melts then egg and melted butter..
- Sif the Cake flour, mix spice and cinnamon..
- Add your milk mixture to your flour mixture with your hand. It is very soft. Let it rise for 1-2 hours in a nice warm area..
- Take it out and knee the dough. Make 8-16 small balls put them in a olied/sprayed pan to bake in. Let the dough stand for 15 before you bake it..
- Mix the cross mixture put this mixure in a plastic bag and cut a hole. Then make your crosses on top of the buns..
- Bake the buns for 20 min on 200°C when they come out you can brush them with sugar water or warm jam. So they will have a glance look. Enjoy!.
recipe by Rudene du Preez @cookpad