Fry Me To the Moon Sub Sandwich.
You can make Fry Me To the Moon Sub Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fry Me To the Moon Sub Sandwich
- Prepare 1 lb of sliced deli ham.
- It’s 1 lb of sliced pastrami.
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked and sliced thin brisket.
- It’s 8 of sour dough or Kaiser rolls ( sub rolls are fine also ).
- You need 8 slice of swiss, american, cheddar or pepper Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 of condiments of your choice ( mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato etc…).
Fry Me To the Moon Sub Sandwich instructions
- You can use bakery style rolls of your choice or make fresh homemade ones..
- Split the rolls in half and add mayo to both sides of bread..
- Heat skillet or griddle to 350 and place mayo side down onto hot griddle and fry until golden brown and slightly crispy. Can use butter in place of mayo..
- Take deli meats and fry to heat and give it a little crispness but not a lot. I like doing mine separate, but you can always toss them together and fry if you like. I make mine the size to fit on each roll in piles but you can always just add meat after frying to suit your size..
- Take cheeses of your choice and place on top of meats while still hot and until melted..
- Place meat and cheese onto roll and top with condiments of your liking. I use 3 different kinds of cheese because I like mine cheesy. :).
- Put tops onto sandwich and toast in toaster oven or broiler just until slightly brown and crispy. This is optional. I just like my tops toasted some..
- Serve hot with chips, pickles or anything you like. You can also use any meats you like. I cook my brisket in crock pot, but the deli has fully cooked brisket or corned beef also..
recipe by Raven @cookpad