Dates Pan Cake.
You can have Dates Pan Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dates Pan Cake
- You need 20 of Dates.
- You need 100 g of Butter.
- You need 4 of Egg.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Vermicelli.
- It’s as required of Milk – enough to sock dates.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Dates Pan Cake instructions
- Sock the pitted dates in milk for an hour..
- Roast the vermicelli for a minute and grind it into powder. Keep it aside..
- Blend butter and socked dates(along with milk) to get a smooth paste. Keep it aside..
- Whisk eggs,sugar, salt & baking powder until it gets fluffy..
- Fold everything together to get a smooth batter..
- Heat a pan, grease it with ghee/butter and pour the prepared batter. Keep covered and cook it in very low flame until its done..
- When it's done flip it into another heated and greased pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes in very low flame..
- Cut & Serve….
recipe by cravings_and_beyond @cookpad