Sexy Elvis Power brownie.
You can have Sexy Elvis Power brownie using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sexy Elvis Power brownie
- You need 1 cup of kodiak power cake mix.
- You need 4 scoops of Quest peanut butter protein powder.
- Prepare 2 2/3 tbsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- You need 1 of whole ripe bananna.
- You need 20 g of SF chocolate chips.
- You need 20 g of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 20 g of chopped walnut pieces.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
Sexy Elvis Power brownie instructions
- Mash up one ripe bananna.
- 1 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- 4 scoops of Quest peanut butter flavor protein powder.
- 2 2/3 tbsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- Walnuts, SF chocolate chips and peanut butter chips 20 g of each.
- Add in water start with 1 cup add in more by small amounts till you get to a brownie batter consistency.
- 4 tbsp of butter flavoring.
- Pour into a sprayed pan.
- I baked mine at 325 for 22-25 minutes the center may be a little loose still so let it cool in the pan.
- MFP information for 1 serving.
recipe by Honeybeelifting @cookpad