Breakfast Casserole. So forget those taste prohibitive diets for a. Wake up to These Delicious Dishes. It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time.
Crescent rolls, bacon, cheddar, ranch dressing, eggs and milk. Can make ahead of time and. Breakfast: the meal that gets us out of bed and starts our days. You can cook Breakfast Casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of of tater tots.
- Prepare 16 oz of sasuage (can use chopped ham, chicken, turkey bacon or sasuage).
- Prepare 2 cup of your favorite cheese.
- You need 4 cup of eggs, egg whites or yolks; more or less eggs depending on how thick you like it.
- It’s of season.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of your favorite mustard.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped (optional).
- You need 1 of pepper (bell, sweet, spicy, whatever you like).
- It’s 1 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of sour cream(optional).
It's great for an early-morning breakfast or brunch for a crowd, because you can do most of the work ahead of time and just throw it in the oven the. It's like biscuits and gravy, crescents and cheesy eggs all in one dish – delicious! Be the first to rate & review! It's SUPER easy, and SUPER delicious!
Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Layer the bottom of your dish with tater tots. (They can be frozen, unfrozen (a just cooking accordingly). I generally have them out as soon as I decide I'm cooking this dish so they are half frozen when its headed into the oven.
- Crumble sauage over top layer with cheese.
- In a bowl add all ingredients with the milk, and mix well and pour over tot and meat dish..
- Layer with remaining cheese and bake in preheated oven on 375° for 35 minutes.
- Serve with Southern style grits or toast, if you have time to sit down or cut in pie slices and kids can enjoy on there ride to school.
recipe by godlove803 @cookpad
This easy to prepare breakfast strata is made up the night before, so all you have to do in the morning is pop it in the oven and enjoy!