Dates & banana pancakes(Sugar free).
You can cook Dates & banana pancakes(Sugar free) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dates & banana pancakes(Sugar free)
- It’s 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee.
- Prepare 10 pieces of dates(without seed).
- You need 1 of chopped banana.
- You need 1&1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need As required of Chopped almonds.
- You need As required of Chopped pistachio.
- You need 1 tbsp of choco chips.
- Prepare 1 piece of kitkat.
- You need 1 tbsp of buter.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
Dates & banana pancakes(Sugar free) instructions
- Take a mixture jar and add dates, banana, coffee, milk, kitkat (or any chocolate) and mix it well..
- After that take a bowl and add wheatflour, salt, baking powder, baking soda,butter and cocoa powder..
- And add the paste of mixture jar. Sprinkle some choco chips..
- Keep the batter aside for 30 minutes, After 30 minutes. Take a pan spread butter and spread the batter in round shape..
- And roast it, put 4-5 pancakes in one upon another..
- And sprinkle choco chips and honey and here it's ready. Enjoy..
recipe by Helly shah @cookpad