Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg.
You can have Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg
- It’s 2 cups of Self-Raising Flour.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs *2 Eggs are for topping.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dashi Power *optional.
- You need of *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Cabbage.
- It’s 200 g of Ham *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of Edamame Beans OR Peas *optional.
- It’s of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- It’s of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make a batter by mixing Flour, Water, 2 Eggs and Dashi Powder..
- Add shredded Cabbage, Ham and Edamame (OR Peas) to the batter, and mix well. You may add more vegetables and other ingredients to it..
- Line 1 large baking tray (OR 2 baking trays) with baking paper. Spread the mixture on the tray(s). Spread whisked 2 Eggs on top..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until top is browned and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise, and enjoy. *Note: Sprinkle Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes), Aonori OR Benishooga (Pickled Ginger) if you have, but I didn’t haver any of them..
recipe by Hiroko Liston @cookpad