Keto Biscuits. Low Carb Biscuits Recipe (Keto Friendly) This Low Carb Biscuits Recipe has me all excited about living the keto life! I'm not missing my bread at all! I used to crave the bread but not anymore!
These homemade keto biscuits are perfect with a little butter while served warm. The cheddar cheese gives a nice flavor, and they really do look and taste like a normal, carb-filled biscuit! You could definitely fool your family with these! You can cook Keto Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Biscuits
- You need 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter (I used salted sweet cream butter).
- It’s of Parchment paper to line the baking sheet with. Do not grease.
Such an easy and satisfying homemade biscuit! How to Make Low Carb Biscuits – Keto Diet Until I found this, breakfast sandwiches were impossible on a low-carb diet. They're fast and easy and they taste great!. Also, these biscuits will spread when they cook so use a pan that has walls like a brownie or cupcake pan.
Keto Biscuits instructions
- Mix the Almond Flour down to the Sea Salt..
- Mix in the eggs and butter..
- The batter will be thick..
- At this point, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees..
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper. The website said to not grease or spray the sheet..
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet..
- These bad boys only take 15-20 minutes to bake. If you're like me and going through withdrawals or speaking in tongues while on this Keto diet during the first phase, you will turn the light on the oven and watch these things bake like I did. Yes, I stood there staring at these for 20 minutes without moving. Sad, but in my self-defense, I do have a day job aside from this..
- Once finished baking, enjoy. I ate these plain as they tasted buttery without. Very good, filling and a great side dish. Based on my Keto calculator, these are 258 kcal per biscuit if doubling the recipe and using an ice cream scoop to measure dough..
- I served these with some Homemade Cheddar and Cauliflower Soup. Recipe for this soup will be posted soon..
I know that a lot of people miss bread when they first start a ketogenic diet. This keto biscuit recipe is a great choice to make to satisfy your cravings for biscuits without going over your carbs for the day. Your keto diet doesn't mean missing out on Aussie treats now you have this Keto ANZAC Biscuits recipe! Keto meets culinary – delicious keto recipes, ebooks and tips to succeed on Keto. Toggle Navigation.. you might call them an Keto oat cookie – without the oats of course.