Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata.
You can make Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata
- It’s 1 of largish potato, boiled and sliced.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need 150 g of cooked ham, diced.
- It’s 50 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata instructions
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (probably 180C, 160C with Circotherm)..
- Boil the potato in salted water until just done. Drain, set aside and slice as soon as cool enough..
- Use a little of the butter to lightly grease a baking dish..
- Heat the rest of the butter in a frying pan. Gently fry the onion for 2 minutes, then add the chili and garlic and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions begin to turn golden but not brown – about 5 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk, then season, stir in the onion, garlic and chili and finally add the ham and cheese..
- Lay the potato slices in the baking dish, then pour the egg mixture into the dish, to spread evenly. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes..
- Serve piping hot onto warmed plates..
recipe by John A @cookpad