Eggless Rasmalai Cake.
You can have Eggless Rasmalai Cake using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Rasmalai Cake
- You need 200 gm of condensed milk.
- Prepare 150 gm of maida.
- You need 50 gm of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Tea spoon of soda.
- Prepare of Milk as per required.
- You need 500 gms of For decoration:- Rasmalai.
- It’s 25 gms of pista.
- Prepare 10 gms of rose pattel.
- It’s 1/2 Tea spoon of kesar.
- Prepare of Few drop yellow colour.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- You need 50 gm of sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
Eggless Rasmalai Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C on conventional mode..
- Take one a bowl, take the condensed milk and add butter. Mix it..
- In another bowl to Sieve maida, baking soda and baking powder..
- Now this thing add condensed milk and butter batter..
- Mix it gently. Add in the vanilla essence..
- Add milk to adjust consistency..
- Pour it in the greased cake tin..
- Bake cake in convocational mode for 35 min..
- Cool the cake..
- Cut it horizontally in two layers..
- Now ready whipping cream..
- .Start whisking..
- Add few drop of yellow colour..
- When u see cream is stiff so cream is ready for icing..
- Put it in fridge for 15 min..
- Take one bowl add water and sugar. Make sugar syrup..
- Apply this sugar syrup on cake layer..
- Take one layer of cake. Apply whipped cream. Place the another layer and cover it with cream on the top side..
- Now decorate cake with rasmalai, pista, kesar, rose pattel..
- Place it in fridge till set..