Ham and mushroom baked pancake.
You can make Ham and mushroom baked pancake using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and mushroom baked pancake
- You need of For the pancake:.
- It’s 300 g of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare half of tsp of carbonate of soda.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- You need of For the filling:.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 150 g of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 250 g of ham (I used smoked ham) cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of level tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 150-200 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper.
- You need of For the cheese sauce:.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- You need 30 g of plain flour.
- You need 300 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- Prepare 100 g of mature Cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Ham and mushroom baked pancake instructions
- First we make the pancakes, mix flour, pinch of salt, carbonate soda and the eggs and gradually add milk stir all the time. In a non-stick frying pan add 1 tsp of oil for each pancakes. You will have approximately 16 pancakes. My ladle is a small size of 89ml (3oz) and frying pan is 24 cm (9.5") circumference..
- For the filling:.
- Fry chopped onions in oil until golden, add slices mushrooms,and ham continue stir-fry gently for about 5 minutes. Add crushed garlic, salt and pepper, sprinkle with flour and gradually add the milk cook gently until resembles creamy consistency. take it off the heat and fill your pancakes with approx 1 tbsp of the filling, roll them up and place them neatly in a deep previously oiled baking tray..
- For the Cheese sauce: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Stir in the flour for 1 minute to make a paste. Gradually add the milk, stirring as you go and ensuring it is fully incorporated. Keep adding more milk until the mixture is smooth, and there are no lumps. Cook for another minute or so, stirring occasionally. Add a spoonful of mustard and the grated cheese, stir until it’s melted. Add salt and pepper then pour sauce over your pancakes..
- Bake in a preheated oven on 200 c for 15-20 minutes..
recipe by Eva Jones @cookpad