KETO Kaiser Rolls.
You can cook KETO Kaiser Rolls using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of KETO Kaiser Rolls
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- It’s 1 stick of melted real butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/3 cup for topping).
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 12 tsp of parsley flakes (topper).
KETO Kaiser Rolls instructions
- Melt butter, add eggs to large bowl and whip on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Add butter, blend again. Add dry ingredients directly to wet batter bowl, excluding parsley flakes, and blend on low till very thick. Add 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese and blend into batter..
- Line Cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use 1/2 cup of batter per roll and dollop onto tray, forming your rolls shape. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and parsley flakes..
- Bake in preheated 350°oven till done approx 18 to 20 minutes..