Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits. This easy chicken pot pie recipe that's made in the slow cooker has the same characteristics of traditional pot pie—creamy, comforting and hearty—but is even easier to make. Plus, it gets topped with golden Pillsbury biscuits instead of pie crust, making it easy to scoop and serve without losing that dough-topped component that has made. How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie.
To serve scoop chicken pot pie into bowls and top with baked biscuits. You can make crock pot chicken pot pie bisquick by making your own biscuits from a biquick mix. Also, if you love creamy chicken pot pie, you can mix in heavy cream instead of the milk. You can make Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skinless).
- You need 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Herbs de Provence.
- It’s 1 jar of chicken gravy(I’m using a powered gravy today).
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
I would not add it in the crock pot until the last hour of the cook time. Wipe out the skillet and return to medium heat. This Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie is easy and delicious thanks to the slow cooker. Full of chicken, potatoes, peas, carrots, seasoning and a creamy sauce!
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, then place into crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot: red potatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic,black pepper Herbs de Provence and chicken gravy……….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine Bisquick mix, milk, cheddar cheese and parsley flakes, place bowl in fridge until chicken is done…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked drop Bisquick mixture on top of chicken with a large spoon……..
- Cover and cook for 1 hour or until biscuits are cooked thru……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉 !!!!.
It has that incredible cooked-all-day flavor. It's a thick and creamy filling filled with chunks of chicken and potatoes and other veggies. And it's all served over biscuits! Heat a medium skillet over medium–high heat on the stove top until hot. Add the butter, onion and garlic to the pan.