Date Horchata: (Chawal ke pani ka drink).
You can have Date Horchata: (Chawal ke pani ka drink) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Date Horchata: (Chawal ke pani ka drink)
- It’s 1 cup of organic white rice (or rice of choice).
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks (or 1 tsp ground cinnamon).
- You need 1/4 cup of pitted Medjool dates.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of almond milk (or full fat milk).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Sugar to taste (optional).
Date Horchata: (Chawal ke pani ka drink) instructions
- Soak the rice and cinnamon sticks (if using) in 4 cups of water 6-8 hours or overnight. Drain and rinse..
- Transfer the rice and cinnamon sticks to a high-speed blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend for 2 minutes (it doesn’t have to be 100% pulverized). Adjust seasonings to taste, adding more dates for more sweetness if needed..
- Pour the blended liquid into through a fine mesh strainer or nut milk bag and strain out the liquid as best you can. If you are using a nut milk bag, make sure you squeeze at the top to prevent any liquid or pulp from being expelled upward. Add the almond milk and mix through..
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Serve in glasses over ice and Enjoy ! any time.
recipe by Lubna’s Kitchen @cookpad