Daz's BBQ BAKED BEANS.
You can have Daz's BBQ BAKED BEANS using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Daz's BBQ BAKED BEANS
- Prepare 2 cans of Haricot bean's.
- You need 1 of cooked Ham Hock (Can use Bacon).
- You need 500 g of Pasatta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 4 TSP of Onion Powder.
- It’s 4 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 4 TSP of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Mustard Powder.
- Prepare 3 of Cruched Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 400 ml of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Green pepper.
Daz's BBQ BAKED BEANS instructions
- In a large pot, Fry the Diced hock, Pepper and Onion with the garlic until soft..
- Mix in the dried seasoning and Worcester sauce, stir and fry for 2 more minutes..
- Add pasatta and stock, bring to boil and then cover, simmering for 30/40 minutes until thickens. Keep stirring every so often as the beans will stick. But that's not a bad thing..
recipe by Daz Rhys Llewellyn @cookpad