Cowboy Baked Beans.
You can make Cowboy Baked Beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Baked Beans
- You need 1 stick of smoked sausage, diced.
- It’s 1 of small pkg diced ham (about one cup) or cut your own.
- You need 2 (32 ounce) of cans beans including liquid.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of barbeque sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1/2 pound of bacon.
Cowboy Baked Beans instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a pan except bacon..
- Cook on top of stove until onions are soft, about 20 -30 minutes..
- Pour in baking dish sprayed with no-stick spray, top with bacon strips and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until the beans are no longer soupy..
- It the bacon strips are not done enough, turn on broiler for a couple of minutes..
recipe by Jon @cookpad