Cinnamon walnut cake with milk. I drizzled mine with a milk/sugar glaze and it was great. You can even add some chocolate chips into. This Walnut Cinnamon Bundt Cake is a perfect cake to serve with tea or coffee.
Do you like to share your cake with family and friends? Or do you curl up on the. This cake is the best cinnamon cake I have ever made. You can cook Cinnamon walnut cake with milk using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon walnut cake with milk
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of yoghurt or milk.
- You need 1 of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 of sugar.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 packages of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla.
Every time I serve it, the compliments never end. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk. Fresh and EASY Apple Walnut Cake with Cinnamon GlazeLife, Love and Good Food. A super-moist cake, which is welcomed anytime of the day.
Cinnamon walnut cake with milk step by step
- Mix 3 eggs and 1 glass of sugar and stir them until its homogenous..
- Add 3/4 glass of oil (i prefer olive oil cause i find it more tasty but not virgin oil cause it will give a strong taste n smell but you can use your own oil choice of course)..
- Then add 1 glass of yoghurt(or milk, i prefer yoghurt because of the taste).
- Add wheat flour and before stiring flour with other ingredients pour baking powder and vanilla on the flour and mix them then you can mix deeply to cover your flour with others..
- Amount of flour; i add a cup of flour for the beginning and than check the form. Until its not so fluidic i add the walnuts and cinnamon. Cinnamon amount is preferable. I like it much..
- Ready to cook. Enjoy it.
- Thxx :).
- This is my fav taste. Dont have enough pics now but i will add one for each step soon..
recipe by HappyFood @cookpad
It is layered with a mixture of cinnamon, walnuts and sugar. Alternately add in the flour and milk(can use half and half cream instead of milk) to the creamed mixture until blended. Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips (if using). This easy Cinnamon Cake recipe is light and wonderful. Perfect for the cinnamon lover on a Sunday brunch or This Easy Cinnamon Cake recipe is light and wonderful.