Maple Potato Skillet Casserole.
You can make Maple Potato Skillet Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Potato Skillet Casserole
- Prepare 6 of potatoes cubed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 lb of maple bacon cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of ham (cubed).
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 4 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Maple Potato Skillet Casserole step by step
- Heat olive oil and garlic in large skillet..
- Add all ingredients except cheese..
- Cook on medium low heat for 30 mins stirring often..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cheese and cover for 5 mins until cheese melts. Enjoy :).
recipe by markita.hosby @cookpad