Oats jaggery gulkund cake. Hi friends, presenting you a healthy way of enjoying cake. This cake is made with wheat, oats and jaggery without any sugar. It tastes amazing and is easy.
How To Make Eggless Atta Cake Learn how to bake an eggless orange cake recipe using jaggery. This cake in baked in airfryer so has a nice crust outside and soft from inside. You can cook Oats jaggery gulkund cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats jaggery gulkund cake
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of grounded oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gulkand.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Gulkand cake recipe with step by step photos. Sharing an absolutely tasty, flavorful and soft cake with lovely gulkand flavor. To make gulkand cake recipe I have used my most trusted eggless tutti frutti cake recipe as base and just added gulkand to it. The oats added nice texture to the cake and the cocoa powder added a nice chocolaty taste.
Oats jaggery gulkund cake instructions
- Preheat your oven at 180d fr10mints..
- Now mix curd jaggery powder and baking soda and mix it well and keep aside for ten minutes..
- Now sieve wheat flour oats baking powder..
- Now add milk vanilla essence oil and gulkand in curd mixture..
- Now add all dry ingredients in two three batches And mix well..
- Now grease your baking pan with oil And flour keep aside..
- Now mix vinegar And immediately pour the batter into the greased pan and bake it fr 30mints at 180deg or till toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Njoy your yummy And healthy cake..
I made this cake plain and simple with just water as the wet ingredients. Take water in a bowl. add in grated jaggery or normal sugar. mix well till sugar is melted. Since jaggery is essentially sugar, you could use it as a full substitute or cut the existing sugar content with your jaggery. This is how I would incorporate it in an existing recipe. This substitution will yield varying results according to the recipe on account of jaggery's unique taste and structural composition.