Spaghetti Biscuits. I made some creamy spaghetti and biscuits. I also got a carmel cheesecake for my dessert 🙂 I hope you guys enjoy the video. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner.
Baked spaghetti is pretty much a mash-up of all the best qualities of classic spaghetti and a cheesy baked lasagna. The hearty casserole consists of spaghetti noodles and meat sauce layered with. Baked Spaghetti Casserole with thin spaghetti, sausage, mushroom, and tomato sauce, ricotta, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheeses. You can have Spaghetti Biscuits using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Biscuits
- It’s of Biscuits.
- You need 4 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need As needed of Lyles Golden Syrup optional.
- Prepare To taste of butter for the split Biscuits.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of spaghetti noodles that's what I had leftover.
- You need 48 ounces of mixed spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2/3 pound of porkloin.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare As needed of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need To taste of red pepper flakes.
Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. When ready to cook the spaghetti, heat a large saucepan of water and add a pinch of salt. Easy homemade buttermilk biscuits recipe that makes flaky, tender biscuits made with flour, butter Jump to the Easy Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce?
Spaghetti Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven 450°Fahrenheit. To a mixing bowl add oil and salt. Add the apple cider vinegar to a measuring cup mix the milk and vinegar..
- Add flour to the oil and salt. Pour the milk mixture to the flour and mix well. Form into 9 Biscuits and bake for 10 minutes. Melt the butter and mix with garlic..
- Take Biscuits out. Brush the tops of Biscuits with the butter garlic mixture. Put under the broiler till browned..
- Split in half add some butter to taste. Cut the loin up into chunks remove any membrane or sinews..
- Dice the pork season and put into a deep pan and sauté for 12 minutes. Get the sauces. Open and pour in add a tablespoon of water to each jar. Put lid on top and shake it to get leftover sauce out and pour it into the sauce..
- Simmer the sauce for 7 minutes. Add pasta to your plate, then cover with cheese. Add the sauce on top. Add more cheese on the sauce and pepper flakes on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! If you prefer, slice some fresh mozzarella to finish it off instead. Using a biscuit cutter or the rim of a small juice glass or jelly jar, cut out into rounds. Take care that you do not twist the cutter. Spoon half of spaghetti mixture into baking dish.