White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting.
You can cook White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting
- You need of Cupcake.
- It’s 5 of egg whites (room temperature).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk (divided).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 oz of melted white chocolate.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need of Peanut Butter Frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of whole milk.
White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting instructions
- For the cake, whisk together the egg whites, and 1/4 cup of the milk in small bowl until slightly combined. Set aside..
- In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar for 2 minutes on medium. Add in dry ingredients and mix until combined. Slowly in a steady stream add in the egg white mixture. Beat in remaining milk and melted white chocolate..
- Fill cupcake liners half full with batter and bake in a 350°F oven for about 15 minutes. Remove and cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely before frosting..
- For frosting, beat butter 5 minutes until pale in color. Add sugar, peanut butter and whole milk. Beat an additional 3-5 minutes until fluffy. Fill a disposable pastry bag with frosting (no tip on end)..