Breakfast lasagna. This recipe will show you how to layer waffles and pancakes with homemade pastry cream and mixed berries for the win. Finnicky Pants "This makes my face smile" WINNER! The Best Breakfast Lasagna Recipes on Yummly
We're taking lasagna to a whole new level by combining. Lasagna isn't just a dinner dish. Your family might find it odd at first to eat lasagna for breakfast, but this dish is packed with that lazy weekend big-breakfast flavor that people crave this. You can have Breakfast lasagna using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- You need of French toast.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Scrambled eggs.
- Prepare of Diced ham.
- Prepare of Hash browns.
- You need of Maple syrup.
- You need of Butter.
This is a great sweet breakfast treat. For breakfast or brunch, non-conventional lasagna is always a hit – and the Paleo crowd seems to know it best that any meal is game to get the day started. Puerto Rican Breakfast Lasagna comfort food. And let me tell you, it is downright DELICIOUS!
Breakfast lasagna step by step
- Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer French toast and then add maple syrup.
- Add eggs on top of French toast.
- And diced ham and cheddar cheese.
- And then add another layer of French toast and scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese and diced ham and maple syrup.
- And then layer with Hash browns on top.
- And then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
recipe by shimi @cookpad
Breakfast Lasagna breaks from tradition by replacing pasta noodles with cinnamon raisin French toast. Prepare this easy lasagne ahead of time and save in the freezer, uncooked, for when you need it during a busy week. Find more lasagne recipes at BBC Good Food. This is the ultimate breakfast, the Breakfast Lasagna! It has ham, cheese, eggs, french toast, syrup and much more.