Stuffed lemon pepper chicken. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy.
A whole chicken, packed with stuffing and lemon, is doused with lemon juice for citrus taste through and through. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. Lemon Pepper Chicken Is The Quickest Weeknight Dinner. You can cook Stuffed lemon pepper chicken using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed lemon pepper chicken
- Prepare 4 half of pound boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of off the bone slices of ham.
- You need 4 slices of coby jack cheese cut off the block.
- It’s 1 package of Campbell's lemon pepper dinner sauce.
- It’s 12 of x10 glass baking dish.
- You need 1 pound of Jimmy Dean maple sausage.
Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper. It's a zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes. Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy.
Stuffed lemon pepper chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pan cook sausage.
- Cut chicken breasts down middle across with a knife from right to left.
- Put cheese on ham and put a small amount of sausage onto cheese..
- Roll ham up and place into chicken breast..
- Use a toothpick to hold chicken breasts together..
- Pour Campbell sauce onto chicken breasts while in pan..
- Cook for 40 mins. Remove toothpicks, remove and eat..
- Enjoy! Use whatever side you wish. I made chicken stove top stuffing..
recipe by ItsSoDane @cookpad
Great lemon pepper chicken recipe is easy and perfect for a weeknight meal. Use chicken breast or chicken thighs and the creamy lemon pepper sauce recipe. Chicken with Creamy Garlic Lemon Pepper Sauce. Cooking times will vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken breasts. Here's what you need: aspargus, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, chicken breast, salt, pepper, dried oregano, lemon, parchment paper.