You can have Plain Cupcake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plain Cupcake
- Prepare 125 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 125 grams of Butter (softened).
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
Plain Cupcake instructions
- Preheat Nostalgia Electrics Cupcake Maker for 3 minutes..
- Place flour and butter in a mixer bowl. Use an electric mixer, beat the mixture until just combined..
- Add in sugar to the mixture..
- Gradually beat in the egg one by one..
- Stir in the milk slowly until the mixture turn into creamy form..
- Spoon the mixture into piping bag using spatula..
- Line in the cupcake liner into Nostalgia Electrics Cupcake Maker..
- Fill in the mixture into each liner at 3/4 portion..
- Bake for 18 minutes using Nostalgia Electrics Cupcake Maker..
- Serve warm.or transfer cupcakes into the cupcake tray and leave to cool..