My Honey, Maple & Mustard Glazed Gammon. We produce high quality, single origin maple and honey from our farm in Northern Maine. Our Maple products are all-natural and allergen-free. I did some googling around and found out that maple syrup has less sugar, but some fat.
Just what kind of person is "Chiitan ☆," the erotic seme. Honey Maple Pumpkin Bread. (this post contains affiliate links). From a cost factor I buy my honey and maple syrup by the gallon. You can cook My Honey, Maple & Mustard Glazed Gammon using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Honey, Maple & Mustard Glazed Gammon
- Prepare 1 of smoked gammon or ham joint,.
- Prepare of For the spiced cola:.
- It’s 1-2 litres of cola (enough to cover joint just over halfway in pan).
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger,.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Prepare 4 of whole cloves,.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped into chunks,.
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped roughly,.
- It’s 1/3 of rd red onion, chopped into chunks,.
- It’s of For the bottom of the basting pan:.
- You need 3 of carrots, roughly chopped,.
- Prepare 2/3 of rds a red onion, chopped,.
- You need 1 stick of celery, chopped,.
- Prepare of Some water.
- It’s of For the basting glaze equal parts:.
- You need of Maple syrup,.
- You need of Organic honey,.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
Plus, I have a beekeeper that places hives on our. Honey contains more vitamins than maple syrup. Honey is a significant source of vitamin C, of So, my thinking is that honey has beneficial elements from both flora and fauna whole maple syrup is. Cory G. is drinking a Honey My Maple by TallAles Brewing at Surrey, ND.
My Honey, Maple & Mustard Glazed Gammon instructions
- Fill a large saucepan (that has a lid) up with cola around halfway and add in all the spices and veg listed in the spiced cola mix, bring to a simmer. Give it a stir to combine the spices into the cola so there's no clumps..
- Place the joint of gammon/ham into the cola and allow it to come to the boil. Top up with a bit more cola if needed, don't overfill the saucepan though as it'll boil over. Place the lid over and turn down the heat slightly to medium. Allow to bubble away for 30-50 mins (the time will depend on the size of the ham), then carefully turn the ham over onto the other side, and top up with more cola if needed then leave to simmer in the cola for another 30-50 mins (again guage this time by size)..
- Remove the gammon/ham from the heat and discard the cola. Leave it to rest on a board whilst you preheat the oven to 200 (gas)..
- Cut off any string remaining on the ham and place it into a high sided baking tray. Place in the carrots, onion and celery then put the gammon rind side up on top of the veg. Fill the bottom of the baking tray with a little water (about 1 inch high will do)..
- Using a really sharp knife cut a diamond pattern into the rind (if not already done). Glaze the top with some of the maple, honey and mustard mixture using a basting brush then bake in the oven for 60-100 minutes, (again depending on size of the joint), every so often returning to baste it more, so you build up a golden and delicious glaze..
- Once happy with the sticky golden glaze, remove from the oven and leave to cool and rest. Carve it once cooled and enjoy! :).
recipe by Natalie Marten @cookpad
Compare Honey to Maple syrup by vitamins and minerals using the only readable nutrition comparison tool. Honey and maple syrup are two of the most popular sweeteners in the world and there's no. Honey Maple Roasted Carrots – An easy simple side dish to accompany any meal, tossed in olive oil, maple syrup, honey and herbs. All you need is olive oil, honey, maple syrup and some pantry herbs. Make this show stopping Brown Sugar Ham Glaze instead! (PS That "someone" is me!😂).