Snowball Cookies. These Snowball Cookies are a perfect easy dessert for the holidays! Snowball cookies are a favorite Christmas cookie recipe, but these pecan-filled cookies are scrumptious all year 'round. My classic Snowball Cookies recipe combines ground pecans, rich butter, and powder sugar to create a holiday cookie you'll want all year round!
Snowball Cookies – soft and tender, buttery nutty cookie rolled in a blizzard of perfectly white powdered sugar. These festive holiday Snowball Cookies are made with finely chopped walnuts, flour, and vanilla, then rolled into balls and dusted with powdered sugar. Snowball cookies from Delish.com are one way to guarantee a white Christmas. You can have Snowball Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of finely ground nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 7/8 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
In a large bowl, mix flour, walnuts, granulated. These Snowball Cookies are a Christmas classic that can be made with any kind of nut. Snowball Cookies are the epitome of the "melt in your mouth" experience. With just FOUR ingredients, they're so easy to make that it's almost impossible to find an.
Snowball Cookies instructions
- Cream butter, sugar and salt..
- Add nuts and vanilla..
- Work in flour. Blend well..
- Form small balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 300 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until barely brown..
- Coat thoroughly in icing sugar while still hot..
While the cookies are still warm, sift powdered sugar over the cookies. These almond snowball cookies just melt in your mouth. Perfect Christmas cookies since they look like darling little snowballs. Snowball cookies are a holiday classic! Snowball cookies are a classic Christmas cookie!