Almond Easter Cupcakes.
You can have Almond Easter Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Almond Easter Cupcakes
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Almond Easter Cupcakes step by step
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Add eggs, oil, milk and essence.
- Beat well.
- Spoon into greased cupcake tins.
- Bake in pre-heated oven @ 180'C for 15 mins.
- Allow to cool before icing.
recipe by KerryAnnSmith @cookpad