Tomato dates Chutney.
You can have Tomato dates Chutney using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato dates Chutney
- Prepare 3 of Tomato.
- It’s 7-8 of Dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Tamarind.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Paanchforon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
Tomato dates Chutney step by step
- Chop tomatoes and dates. And soak tamarind in water. Squeeze out the juice..
- Put the oil in kadai. Temper it with paanchforon..
- As the aroma of the spices come out,add the chopped tomatoes and dates. Sauté them and cover with a lid..
- After few minutes, put the tamarind juice in pan. Mix everything and again cover. Let it cook in low flame for few minutes..
- Now add sugar. Mix them. Cook till the sugar melts. If needed add more sugar. Also put the salt..
- When the tomatoes get mushy transfer to a bowl. It tastes awesome when it is cold..
recipe by Tina Chakraborty let's Cook @cookpad