Whole wheat Dates cake. This tender and moist cake is a perfect dish for Christmas evening, as it's loaded with the goodness of dates. Though we have used fresh black dates in it, you can use pitted dates for an. This cake is a showstopper that a baker with rudimentary skills could pull off.
Many people think that cakes with whole wheat are generally dense and not as spongy as cakes with all purpose flour. Bake this cake, you will stop using This cake is eggless, extremely moist, spongy, healthy and full of flavors. This Coffee date cake with whole wheat is a heavenly treat for coffee lovers. You can cook Whole wheat Dates cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Dates cake
- Prepare 300 gms of dates.
- It’s 260 gms of wheat flour.
- Prepare 255 gms of hot milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 190 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of curd.
- It’s Handful of chopped dry fruits.
- It’s 50 gms of Walnut.
I urge you to bake the cake with your heart and enjoy the creation. After all, love is the most important ingredient that Moms put into their cooking. I'm excited to share with you a divinely delicious whole-wheat cake recipe. It's my signature recipe for birthdays, holidays or dessert with western-twist.
Whole wheat Dates cake step by step
- In a deep bowl soak dates in warm milk for 1 hour and blend it till smooth keep another bowl add olive oil & Curd mix it..
- Sieve wheat flour with baking powder & soda, salt. Add flour in the above mixture slowly mix lightly add milk if desire add handful chopped dates raisins & tutti fruiti dusting with flour before adding..
- Pour mixture into greased loaf and sprinkle some walnut on top of the cake.** I have made 2 cake for this batter.**.
- Baked cake into preheated 180' for 50 minutes..
recipe by Pratibha Varshney @cookpad
Chocolate dates loaf cake which is super healthy and easy to make. This delicious cake is made using wheat flour and dates as sweetner. Eggless Banana Bread Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread Banana Cornflakes Muffins Banana Chocolate Cupcakes Banana Nut Muffins Banana Oats Muffin. This fantastic riff on sticky toffee pudding is made with whole-wheat flour and Medjool dates. In this fantastic riff on sticky toffee pudding from Jessica Koslow of Sqirl in Los Angeles, the sugar is toned down a bit, but the flavor is seriously bumped up by the addition of whole-wheat flour.