You can make Dates halwa using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dates halwa
- Prepare of Dates.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Desi ghee.
- Prepare of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare of Water.
Dates halwa instructions
- Take dates and soak in water for one hour..
- Deseed the dates and cut into pieces..
- Put these dates in grinder and grind into paste by adding 2-3 spoons of water..
- Take a pan and put paste of dates in it and roast till water absorb and colour of paste changes..
- Add sugar and again roast till brown..
- Cook till it becomes thick and dark brown in colour. Add ghee little by little and cook..
- Now put ghee in the pan and roast cashew and mix in halwa..
- Add cardamom powder and mix well. Dates halwa is ready. Enjoy with your family and friends..
recipe by Sheetal Gupta @cookpad