Valentine's Day Charaben – Dokin-chan.
You can cook Valentine's Day Charaben – Dokin-chan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Charaben – Dokin-chan
- Prepare 1 of half a bowl Hot cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 of Red wieners.
- Prepare 1 slice of Cheese (cut cheese).
- It’s of Anpanman Potato.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
Valentine's Day Charaben – Dokin-chan instructions
- To make Dokin-chan's face, mix some rice with ketchup, wrap with plastic wrap, and shape it. Do the same for the piece on top of her head..
- Make a large circle and two small circles of white rice, then use ketchup to bind the white rice to the ketchup rice. Adjust the shape as necessary..
- Draw heart eyes on with the ketchup. Cut out two pieces of red wieners with a straw to make the cheeks. Cut out a piece of the wieners to make the nose as well. The mouth is made with nori..
- Make a rectangle from the cheese and use lines of nori and ketchup to create the envelope design..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad