Spare Ribs Curry.
You can make Spare Ribs Curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spare Ribs Curry
- It’s 250 grams of Pork ribs.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crushed Ginger.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Red Chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Indian Meat Masala of any brand.
- Prepare 1 medium of Ghost pepper(optional).
- You need 1 dash of Salt to taste.
Spare Ribs Curry instructions
- Cut the ribs into bite size pieces wash it and throw it in a pressure cooker.
- Chop the onion roughly and mix it with the meat, pour a little water and place the pressure cooker on medium flame..
- When the water begins to boil add the black pepper and the ginger paste, keep a pinch of ginger paste for later.
- Keep stirring, now add the vinegar and the soy sauce.
- Add the cumin powder and salt.
- Crush the garlic in a mortar pastel, keep a little for later(just a pinch) and add the rest to the pressure cooker.
- Now add the turmeric and the red chili powder.
- Add the Ghost pepper (optional) and the Meat Masala.
- Close the lid and pressure cook it for 10-12 whistles.
- Remove the lid after 10 – 12 whistles and cook till the oil separates. Adjust the saltiness according to your taste..
- Garnish with the crushed ginger and garlic that we kept aside earlier.
- Serve it with steamed rice. Enjoy.