Oven baked ham & cheese sliders.
You can have Oven baked ham & cheese sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oven baked ham & cheese sliders
- Prepare of Rolls (I used Sara Lee Artisan).
- It’s of Mayonaise.
- It’s of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of Honey.
- It’s of Yellow mustard.
- It’s of Sliced deli ham.
- Prepare of Sliced deli cheese (of your choosing..I used white American).
Oven baked ham & cheese sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix yellow mustard & honey in a bowl..
- Line a pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Break apart rolls and put bottom layer on lined pan. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on roll..
- Then add slice of ham, then slice if cheese, then as much honey mustard as you would like..
- Put top portion of bun on top & bake in oven for 10minutes..
recipe by Elyse Rose @cookpad