Vickys Spiced Pear Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. How to Make Vickys Spiced Pear Cake, GF DF EF SF NF GF flour may need a splash more milk added. Fold in the chopped pears and spoon the batter into the cake tin. Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Veggies Dip GF DF EF SF NF.
Wild Mushroom and Miso Soup (Vegan). Vickys Strawberries & Cream Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. How to Make Appetizing Poke Cake Options. You can make Vickys Spiced Pear Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vickys Spiced Pear Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 360 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of (scant) xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of bicarb of soda / baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of (1 cup) olive oil.
- You need of (1/2 cup) l ight coconut milk.
- It’s of (1/2 cup) white sugar.
- It’s of (1/2 cup) soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 400 g of or 2 large pears, peeled, cored and small diced.
How to Prepare Delicious Banana cake. Following a bad day, I decided to bake a cake. No recipe and never made before. This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy.
Vickys Spiced Pear Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease a 10" round springform cake tin.
- Add a quarter of the diced pears to a small pan of simmering water or pear juice on the stove. Cook for a few minutes until softened then drain and puree / mash well. Set aside.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, baking powder and soda, cinnamon and ginger together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the sugars, oil, milk, vanilla and pear puree together until the sugar is dissolving well.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry mix and pour in the liquid in, combining to form a smooth batter. GF flour may need a splash more milk added.
- Fold in the chopped pears and spoon the batter into the cake tin.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes until firm to the touch, golden and pulling in from the sides of the tin.
- Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes then either cut into portions and serve warm with ice cream or custard….
- Or turn out, let cool completely on a wire rack then dust in icing sugar and slice.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad
Music by. (Yes I spelled raisins wrong – I didn't proof read so that'll teach me huh! But it takes too long to re-upload a video so everyone just advert your eyes!) Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF. You need of sprinkle paprika and black pepper to season. Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. This delicious Spiced pear Cake is a fantastic pear cake for fall.