Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk.
The thing about this cake recipe is not only is it incredibly easy to make, with ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry, but it produces a surprisingly moist and delicious cake (and cupcakes). The best, super moist chocolate cupcakes ever. Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. You can make Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake
- It’s 6 tbsp of Margarine (softened).
- You need 1/3 cup of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar (icing sugar; optional).
This is the be all, end all, of chocolate cupcake recipes. These cupcakes are the perfect thing to pair with homemade rainbow chip frosting recipe. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes are simple, from scratch, chocolaty cupcake recipe that makes a great base for any flavor of frosting. Moist & Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare cupcake/muffin pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling some flour. This recipe makes 8 cupcakes..
- Put together the margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa. Mix well through a whisk or you may opt to use an electric mixer, stand or hand..
- Add the baking powder and baking soda. Mix thoroughly until batter is smooth..
- Using half of the mixture, spoon some on the pan..
- Put the chocolate chips on each one and cover with the other half of the batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cupcakes should rise once baked..
- You may opt to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy!.
Watch this Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe from start to finish! Now and then I go through an intense I'm seriously starting to prefer muffins with my coffee over doughnuts! They are so easy to prepare and made in just about any flavor under the sun. Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting. This basic recipe for extra-moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips will become a family favorite as a snack, at tea time, or as party desserts.