Dates wheat biscuit. Biscuits are usually made using refined flour i. e. The use of whole wheat flour in these cookies makes them healthier than other cookies. No Date Bliss Balls made with Weetbix.
This is officially my go to chocolate chip cookie recipe. Wheat Biscuit is made with all natural and healthy ingredients, instead of sugar I have used dates which is packed with nutrients. This is a simple recipe with basic ingredients, like wheat flour, dates and butter. You can make Dates wheat biscuit using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates wheat biscuit
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 100 gm of deseed dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
This recipe can be made in few minutes and is a easy hunger fix recipe. Pre-portioned whole grain biscuit dough in an easy, freezer-to-oven format from Pillsbury™. The Best Healthy Date Muffins Recipes on Yummly Oat And Date Muffins, Zucchini Date Muffins, Blueberry Date Muffins.
Dates wheat biscuit instructions
- In a bowl whisk the butter till creamy and keep aside, then soak the dates in the hot milk for 15-20mins.After that grind to a paste form in a blender..
- Now add the dates paste in the bowl with butter and mix well. Sieve all the dry ingredients and make a dough..
- Roll it not too thin nor thick, using a biscuit cutter cut the dough..
- Preheat the oven for 10-15mins then place the biscuit in the oven and cook for 10-12mins..
- The biscuit is ready to eat:)🍪.
Even a novice in baking can make this cake and get full marks. Here I have added homemade soy milk in the cake. And the best part is that they freeze and reheat beautifully (I just throw the frozen biscuits in the toaster oven on the bake setting). So make a big batch, freeze a bunch in a gallon zip lock freezer bag, and then the next time you want to add a biscuit to your breakfast, lunch or dinner they are ready to go. Whole wheat butter biscuits recipe with step by step pictures.