You can make Oven-baked Okonomiyaki using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Okonomiyaki
- Prepare 2 cups of SR Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dashi Power *optional.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of Cabbage.
- You need of *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- Prepare 200-300 g of Thinly Sliced Pork Belly.
- Prepare of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- It’s of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Other Topping Suggestions:.
- It’s of Ham, Seafood, Sausage, Cheese, Bacon, Onion, Spring Onion, Mushrooms.
Oven-baked Okonomiyaki instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make a batter by mixing Self-Raising Flour, Water, Eggs and Dashi Powder..
- Add shredded cabbage to the batter and mix it well. You may add more vegetables and other ingredients to it..
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Spread the batter and cabbage mixture on the trays and cover with thinly sliced pork. You may wish to place other ingredients on top of the mixture..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pork is brown and crisp and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Place the Okonomiyaki on a large plate or board. Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle Katsuobushi, Aonori or Benishooga (pickled ginger) if you have, and serve..
recipe by Hiroko Liston @cookpad