Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce.
You can make Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce
- It’s 400 grams of Thickly cut ham loin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of ☆Black pepper.
Ham Steak With Honey Mustard Sauce step by step
- Thoroughly mix the ☆ ingredients together. Cut the 400g of ham in half..
- Fry in a pan lightly coated with olive oil..
- These taste great if you thoroughly cook the meat. Wipe the excess grease that comes out from the meat while cooking..
- After cooking both sides, arrange with assorted vegetables and the sauce on a plate, and it is done ..
- It also goes great with the nuggets from recipe..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad