Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes. Divide batter evenly among paper-lined standard muffin tins, filling each cup three-quarters full. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and egg until smooth. Add yogurt, lemon zest and juice and lemon extract, beating until smooth.
These Little Treats are so Cheerful and Bright, they're a Perfect Spring Dessert! Last week Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes with Lemon Yogurt Icing. Beat in lemon juice, vanilla, and egg. You can cook Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes
- You need 100 grams of White caster sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of Unsalted butter – room temperature.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 125 grams of Lemon yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 100 grams of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fine salt.
Scrape the bottom and sides of the mixing bowl with a silicone spatula, then add the Greek yogurt, milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and lemon extract. They are so convenient as they can be eaten on the go or even assembled together to create the most beautiful wedding cake. These Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Frosting are absolutely delicious! I think cupcakes have to be one of my favorite things to create and photograph for this blog.
Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes step by step
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C / gas mark 4.
- Cream together butter and sugar until very pale in colour.
- Add the egg and incorporate well.
- Add the first half of the flour, then the yogurt, lemon juice, salt and then the rest of the flour and the baking powder..
- Mix well until cohesive.
- Use a ice cream scoop to drop level scoops in to a muffin tin lined with paper cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
And for me, yogurt cupcakes are the epitome of spring and summer. They are light, and fresh, and have the perfect amount of lemon zing. pair that with the fact that they are easy and you have a winner, so yeah baby today is all about a yogurt cupcake recipe. Add the Greek yogurt, instant pudding, lemon extract, and vanilla crème stevia to a large bowl. Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, pipe. Add cream, lemon juice, and lemon zest and beat until combined and smooth.