Butter biscuit almond cake 🍰/no oven, eggless cake.
You can make Butter biscuit almond cake 🍰/no oven, eggless cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter biscuit almond cake 🍰/no oven, eggless cake
- It’s 1 packet of of butter biscuit.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almonds (soaked and drained).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of baking soda/baking powder or Eno 1 packet.
- Prepare As required of Oil – grease the cake pan/tin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk(boiled and cool to room temperature).
- You need As required of Water- to boil the cooker.
- It’s As required of Decorate with colourful Gems chocolate, macrons,star shape apple puffs.
Butter biscuit almond cake 🍰/no oven, eggless cake step by step
- In a large cooker/idli cooker, pour water and place a stand.Cover and allow the water to come to a boil for about 10 minutes..
- Take a mixer jar add the biscuit,sugar,soaked almonds(keep few aside for garnish) and blend altogether to a fine powder.Transfer to a bowl..
- Pour half cup of milk and stir well. The cake batter is ready.Grease the cake tin/bowl with oil,set aside.Add eno powder/baking soda to the batter and stir in one direction.Pour batter into the cake tin and garnish with remaining chopped almonds..
- Place the cake tin/bowl on the stand and then close the cooker/idli cooker.Steam the cake on low flame for 25 minutes.Insert a toothpick in the center of the cake to check if it is cooked.If it comes out clean,it is cooked..
- Remove the cake and allow the cake to cool down completely on room temperature.Once cake is cooled down,slowly clear the corners using a knife and transfer the cake on a serving plate..
- Our soft spongy biscuit cake is ready. Now decorate with gems, macrons, puffs. Tips 💠We can use any biscuit of choice-oreo, parle-g, Marie, bourbon. Adjust the sugar according to the choice of biscuit, some biscuit have lots of sugar. Here we can add powdered sugar, any dry fruits, vanilla extract, chocolate syrup, chips.Enjoy your party or special day with eggless cake with few ingredients ready at home. Try this cake and share your reviews..
recipe by Nandhini Jayakumar @cookpad