Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad. HOW TO MAKE EASY JAPANESE SIDE DISH (海藻サラダ). Seaweed Salad (Wakame Salad Recipe) 海藻サラダ（わかめサラダ） 作り方 レシピ. The salad is crisp and refreshing with a nice balance of salty-vinegary-nutty-sweet flavors.
Try this recipe for a tasty chicken salad made with mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, red onion, and seasonings. We use sweet bell pepper relish to add a little zing to this recipe, but feel free to use sweet pickle relish or a dill pickle relish. Either one will give the salad a nice flavor. You can cook Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad
- Prepare 10 grams of Dried wakame seaweed.
- You need 1/2 of or more (to taste) Spring onion.
- You need 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 slice of Chicken ham.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce malt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Grainy mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
Turn any one of your favorite sandwiches into a salad. Add crunch to your meal with lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and much more! Sliced raw onion is often used in dishes such as salads and sandwiches in Japan. It is great for our Potato Salad, too.
Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad instructions
- Soak the wakame in water and boil briefly in water. Soak in water, squeeze out the water, and cut into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Thinly slice the sweet onions and red bell peppers. Soak in water and squeeze out the water. Slice the chicken ham..
- Mix the wakame, sweet onion, and chicken ham with all the ingredients. Finally, pour on some olive oil to finish..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad
Onion is usually a supporting character, but You could buy sweet onion if you want to eat it raw, but also you can put sliced onion in water while preparing to reduce the hot flavor. Sweet onions come from many regions, but Georgia is the proud home of the Vidalia onion, the state's official state vegetable! Serve this delicious quiche for breakfast, brunch, lunch or even supper. Add a fresh green salad and crusty breadsticks for a complete meal. The secret to this recipe is the grated eggs, which adds creaminess to this simple salad, finished off with sweet onion vinaigrette.