Dome Shaped Meatloaf. Easiest Way to Shape and Cook Meatloaf. The best way to shape and cook meatloaf is to go freeform. Take your mixture and place it on a lightly greased broiler rack and gently.
When shaping the meatloaf make it into more of a dome shape. You do not want it so thick that it does not cook all the way In a large baking dish shape into a wide loaf as you don't want it too thick. This is the best meatloaf recipe. You can have Dome Shaped Meatloaf using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dome Shaped Meatloaf
- Prepare 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 100 ml of Panko.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients for potato salad.
- You need 3 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced ham.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Ingredients for the sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Grain mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
People who hate meatloaf love this one! A mixture of ground meat, egg, onion, tomato sauce and cracker crumbs baked with a tangy 'sauce' of. Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Tender and juicy homemade meatloaf topped with a sweet glaze. Simple to make and ready in less than an hour!
Dome Shaped Meatloaf step by step
- For the potato salad, peel the potatoes and chop into small chunks. Microwave (500-600w) for 6 minutes, and roughly mash while hot..
- Cut the ham into 5mm cubes. Add the corn..
- Combine the ingredients from steps 1 and 2. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in the mayonnaise..
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 390F/200C..
- For the meatloaf, mince the onion and carrot..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Add the carrot and onion. Cook until softened..
- Combine the panko and milk..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground meat and the ingredients from steps 6 and 7. Add the egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, the seasonings. Knead until the mixture is slightly sticky..
- Grease the outside of a 20cm diameter bowl with oil (not listed). Press the meat mixture along the bowl and make an indentation in the middle..
- Fill with the potato salad from step 3..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Turn over the bowl from step 10 onto the baking tray. Cook in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes..
- When it's done baking, pull the parchment paper to slide the loaf onto a serving platter..
- Top with on the sauce from 4. Cut the meatloaf into portions, and serve. You can garnish with vegetables of your choice (not listed)..
- If you want to heat up the sauce, put in a heat-proof container and set on top of your oven. You could also heat it in a saucepan..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad
A wide variety of dome shape bottle opener options are available to you, such as feature, material, and openers type. When shaping your loaf, looser is better. Don't compress the meat too much or it will need to cook There are many variables your recipe can't account for, including how thick you shaped your loaf and. Monolithic Domes are constructed following a method that requires a tough, inflatable Airform, steel-reinforced concrete and a polyurethane foam insulation. Each of these ingredients is used in a.