Mein'amoul Cookie (Dates cookie).
You can cook Mein'amoul Cookie (Dates cookie) using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mein'amoul Cookie (Dates cookie)
- You need of For dough.
- You need 500 gm of emolina fine.
- It’s 11/2cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of rose water.
- You need 1/4cup of milk.
- It’s 150gm of ghee.
- It’s as required of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Nut meg powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vanila extract.
- It’s 1pinch of salt.
- It’s of For yeast mix.
- You need 1/4cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need of Dates filling.
- It’s 250gm of dates paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Pistachio filling.
- It’s 250gm of pistachio powder.
- Prepare 6 tsp of sugar powder.
- It’s as required of Water.
- Prepare of Almond and.
- Prepare 100gm of almond powder.
- You need 6 tsp of sugar powder.
Mein'amoul Cookie (Dates cookie) instructions
- Mix semolina +150 gm ghee+ 1/4 cup oil.. mix well.. cover it and put in refrigerator overnight..
- Next day add 1/4 cup rose water + nut meg powder +1 cup sugarpowder + all-purpose flour+ 1/4 cup milk+ Vanilla essence.
- Take 1/4 cup warm water+yeast+ 1 tsp sugar. Mix all ingredients..
- Pour this mixture into dough..
- Keep aside for 1 hr..
- Now prepare dates filling.. add dates paste + oil. And prepare smooth dough.. make small balls..
- Now prepare pistachio filling. Pistachio powder + sugar + water. Make small balls.
- Prepare almond and walnut filling. Almond + walnuts powder + sugar+ water. Make small balls.
- Mow prepare small balls of semolina dough.
- Take a semolina dough ball flatten it with hand and put a filling of your choice. Rape the semolina ball like Kachori around the filling..
- You can give a shape of cookie as you like.
- Bake all cookies in pre heat oven for 10 mins at 165 degree gas oven.
- Cook the cookies until they turn light golden in color..
recipe by Jayshree bhatt pandya हर फूड कुछ कहता है💕 @cookpad