Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Coconut Cupcakes. Banana Coconut Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl.
Today, I'm happy to present you with a plate of pretty little vegan banana coconut cupcakes…Unfortunately, getting the recipe together wasn't as pretty and there was a lot of drama. This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try. It's easy to make, not overly sweet, and reminds me of the real thing- without using gluten or The resulting Coconut Flour Banana Bread is moist, without being gooey in the middle, and is also not overly sweet. You can cook Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 oz of Unsalted butter (1 stick) melted and cooled.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of Mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 of Diced banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granola.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweetened shredded coconut plus extra for topping.
It could still pass as "normal". Banana Coconut Crunch Cake – Mind Over Batter. Earthquake Cake starts with a box of german chocolate cake mix, then add in coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, and a yummy cream cheese swirl! Ripe bananas, crunchy walnuts and sweetened coconut yield a banana bread that is flavorful, crunchy and delicious.
Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cupcake tins with about 18 cupcake paper liners..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Add to the same bowl all the liquids: butter, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and the mashed banana. Mix well until you have a smooth heavy batter..
- Now fold in the batter the diced bananas, granola and the coconut..
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake cups. Fill each 3/4 full. Sprinkle some coconut on top of each and into the oven they go for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake center comes out clean. Allow to cool and ENJOY!.
Make yourself a loaf of banana coconut crunch bread. Delicate coconut cupcakes topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting and sweetened shredded coconut. I talk quite often about how picky I am when it comes to cupcakes because the overly-sweet frosting is not really my thing, although the phrase 'overly-sweet' is something you'll rarely ever hear. Coconut Banana Crunch Muffins a great way to use up overripe bananas and are a wonderful breakfast with a sweet banana muffin base and crunchy coconut top! We have had this discussion a million times, but my family is a banana loving family.